Pumpkin Nut Bread



 Shared by: Tammy Barrier

3 cups of sugar
½ tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. soda
1 ½ tsp. salt
4 eggs
1 tsp. each: cloves, cinnamon and nutmeg
1 cup of water
3 ¼ cup of flour
1 cup of nuts
1 cup of oil
2 cups of pumpkin

Combine all ingredients. Mix 1-2 minutes, or only until ingredients are combined (some small lumps will remain).
Bake at 325*F for 1 hour to 1 ½ hours or until a cake tester inserted in center comes out clean.


Scripture:

 “I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, Who loved me, and gave Himself for me.”Galatians 2:20

                                

Barrier’s Health and Fitness Website: http://barriershealthandfitness.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment