3 boxes of vanilla Jell-O Pudding Mix
3 bananas chopped (small round circles)
1 box of vanilla wafer cookies
1 container of cool whip topping
Milk (measure according to instruction on box)
1. Prepare pudding mix according to directions on the box.
2. Place a cup of vanilla wafers in the bottom of a bowl and cover with pudding.
* Continue following step # 2:
(cookies/pudding until all of the pudding and most of cookies are used).
3. Place the bananas and remaining cookies on top of last layer.
4. Add whip topping and serve
Note: Pudding will be easier to pour while warm.
The Lord hear thee in the day of trouble; the name of the God of Jacob defend thee;
Barrier’s Health and Fitness Website: http://barriershealthandfitness.com/